Let our team work one-on-one with you to find the health coverage that works best for you and your family.  All of our services are free and in your language.

Enrollment for Covered California has reopened in response to the COVID-19 crisis. The last day to sign up for a health plan is June 30, 2020.

We can also help you enroll for Medi-Cal. Medi-Cal has no deadline to enroll, and we can help you sign up at any time of the year.

We’re here to help.  Call us today at 1.866.850.4321.


In response to local and state guidelines to help contain the COVID-19 virus, enrollment assistance for health coverage and CalFresh are now provided exclusively over-the-phone.

Call us at 1.866.850.4321 to get help today.


Premium Assistance:
Covered California now offers more financial help than ever before with lowering health insurance premiums. Individuals with higher incomes can now get both federal and state premium assistance.

Tax Penalty:
Starting January 1, 2020, individuals without health coverage during this year may face health coverage tax penalty when they file their 2020 state income taxes.

Medi-Cal and the Young Adult Expansion:
Full-scope Medi-Cal is now available for low-income young adults ages 19-26 years old, regardless of immigration status or legal residency.


  • Photo ID
  • Proof of Address (for example: a utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
  • Proof of citizenship or immigration status showing you are “lawfully present” (for example: naturalization certificate, green card, employment authorization, etc.)
  • Proof of income: Federal tax information from your most recently filed tax return. Bring all pages in the packet, especially Schedule C if you are self-employed or have income that’s not from wages
  • Social security number and date of birth for all tax dependents/household members (even if they’re not applying for health insurance)

*Legal residency is not required for some programs