Join Sacramento Covered for our 17th Annual Healthy Kids Day at the new Golden 1 Center plaza on Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 10 am – 3 pm.
This free, fun community event will be outdoors and is open to the public for everyone of all ages. This year’s Healthy Kids Day is presented by Dignity Health, Health Net, Kaiser Permanente, Sacramento Kings, Sutter Health and UC Davis Children’s Hospital.
To volunteer for this event, sign up here.
FREE SERVICES FOR ALL AGES
- Health, dental and vision screenings
- Fresh, organic produce from our Farmers’ Market (FREE TOTE BAG)
- Health coverage enrollment and information
- Community resources
- Family-friendly activities and games
- Entertainment and much more!
Need a ride to the Golden 1 Center plaza? Get to Healthy Kids Day in three ways:
- Free ride on light rail to and from the event. For schedule information, visit gosacrt.com.
- Free shuttle. Park and ride at Serna Center (5735 47th Ave, Sacramento, CA)
- Free personal ride. Call us at 1.866.850.4321 to preschedule a ride to and from Healthy Kids Day.