There’s a lot more to good health than just having coverage and seeing your doctor. Get free assistance with food, housing, childcare and other services to keep you and your family on track for healthy living.
Family Resource Centers
Community-based family resource centers offer free support services to help you and your family achieve a greater quality of life.
- Court Approved Parenting Education
- Home Visitation
- Engagement Services
- School Readiness
- and more!
Find out more about additional services and activities by clicking here
CalFresh helps you get the fresh foods from grocery stores and farmers’ markets that you and your family need to stay healthy. Call us to help you get enrolled today.
To enroll, please bring the following:
- Photo ID for all adults
- Citizenshipt/Immigration documents for all people applying
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Full bank statements (checking & savings)
- Mortgage or rent statements or receipts
- Utility Expenses
- Life insurance policies
- Statements of stocks, bonds, or certificates of deposit (CDs)
- Medical bills for all 60 years of age or older, or permanently disabled
- Child care receipts which includes: Amount paid, date paid, names of those who received care, signature of provider and date
The Women, Infant and Children Program (WIC) helps eligible families buy healthy foods and provides nutrition education, as well as information about all other community services.
For more information about WIC, click here.
Click here to find a farmers’ market or farm stand in your community.
Sometimes you might need a little extra help getting a problem solved quickly. Whether you need legal help or peer-based counseling, we can connect you to the resources available to you.
Call us at 1.866.850.4321 to request additional help or resources.